Enter your text here...
Upholstery Cleaning Swindon
...with a difference!
Request a Quote to get
your Home or Office Cleaned.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Swindon
Our Upholstery Cleaning Swindon covers padding, covering, trims, and supporting materials. We can handle woven, non-woven, knitted, stitched, webbed, and machined fabrics and accessories. Our methods of cleaning for the outdoor and indoor upholstery vary, depending on the size, density, fabric, and finishing types. We use fabric guards, mildew removers, air-dryers, brushes, absorbents, extractors, and other cleaning agents to maximise the work efficiency.
Upholstery Cleaning in Swindon – Fabrics We Handle
Velvet, wool, cotton, nylon, polyester, jute, leather, silk, linen, and rayon are some of the fabrics we handle in our Upholstery Cleaning. For every type of fabric, we apply a unique method. We aim to clean, renovate and protect the existing structural integrity of the upholstery. Hence, we use only green certified cleaning agents that are absolutely free from chemicals. At the same time, we ensure complete and in depth cleaning with zero stains, spots, and odour on the cleaned upholstery.
- Leather: Handheld equipment with stain removal brush, sprayer, and hose is one of the efficient machines we use. It can access the deep stains and spots, apart from soil and dirt from the upholstery. It can also enhance the surface finishing of the leather through shampooing and drying. Our cleaning machines come in various capacities and sizes for covering small, medium, and large size of leather upholstery.
- Wool: Wool is used in seat covers, sofa covers, and webbing. Our woollen upholstery cleaning includes extraction, shampooing, and dry vacuuming. We work to remove every type of dirt, soil and allergen from the depth of woollen upholstery. Using natural cleaning agents ensure odour freshness and pleasant fragrance. Seating, resting and sleeping on our cleaned upholstery make you physically and psychologically rejuvenated.
- Silk: Our Upholstery Cleaning is highly essential for stain and soil removal, dirt extraction, and renovation of fabric to the original condition. For sensitive fabric like silk, we use methods with brushes and handheld miniature equipment. Moderate pressure, temperature and mild liquids help us clean silk to restore maximum hygienic and aesthetic conditions.
- Synthetic: Synthetic upholstery is firm in construction and light in weight. Cleaning them needs powerful and chemical free liquids. If it is removable, we can use the washing machines. Otherwise, we can use handheld cleaning devices to remove the stains, soil, and dirt. Hardness of dirt on the synthetic fabric can make it difficult to remove. Applying of excess pressure and heat can literally damage the fabric. Hence, we use optimum parameters for our Upholstery Cleaning. Experience is the factor which has enhanced our expertise levels. Specialisation is the other factor which has enhanced our efficiency and precision cleaning procedures. Hence, we can deliver our services with consistent improvement in quality.
Upholstery Cleaning – Our Practices
- Cost and Quality: We believe in delivering the best quality at the most competitive quotes. You get to save a lot while getting the most efficient services at your home and office.
- Just in Time: Punctuality and on schedule completion are the two synonyms of our Upholstery Cleaning services.
Let Us Do Your Dirty Work!